Production Line & Machinery with Latest Technology
Petrochemical Production Plant | Our group has already formed the business systems of polyester engineering, computer engineering, equipment fabrication, specialty polyester, chemical fiber production, and equipment Import & Export, etc. And we are also specialized in R & D, new functional polyester products, engineering plastics and etc.
Polyester Engineering Technical Services
Our group owns advanced semi-continuous and continuous polyester engineering technology in the world.
The biggest capacity of the semi-continuous line reaches 100 Ton/Day and the biggest capacity of the continuous line reaches 400 Ton/Day, all they can be applied with differential production technology for the production of the bright, semi-dull, CD, water-soluble, high shrinkage, optical bright and film master chips.
Petrochemical Production Plant Automation Control Engineering & Services
Relying on the years’ experience of automation control engineering, we can provide customers from various lines of plant automation control systems, including D.C.S. configuration, site instruments, and wiring connections.
Equipment, Parts Fabrication & Export of Petrochemical Production Plant
Various pressure vessels, non-standard equipment, and parts fabricated have already passed through the real test of more than 100 projects built by our group.
The quality is excellent, performance is premium. We can also fabricate various equipment in accordance with clients’ requirements.
High-tech Functional Polyester and Fiber Production & Trading
Our group Fiber Material Institute is specialized in new product R & D from process view and gains brilliant achievements, it has successfully developed various of high-value polyester resin and fiber products like normal pressure CD, flame retardant, water-soluble and optical bright and etc., all have been produced in quantity with a nice response from clients.
DEGRADABLE MATERIAL PBS PETROCHEMICAL PRODUCTION PLANT
PBS Technical background
- With the white pollution and non-renewable energy crisis becoming more and more serious, the development and use of biodegradable plastics have become one of the effective ways to alleviate this problem. PBS has become a leader in the family of biodegradable plastics due to its good biodegradability and heat resistance.
- The industrialization project of PBS was listed in the innovation project of CAS in 2002, and in 2005 PBS was listed as one of the key issues of environmentally friendly materials. The State Focuses on Promoting the Industrialization of PBS.
- Our company actively carries out product research and development and engineering design of PBS and produces high molecular weight and high intrinsic viscosity PBS products by utilizing the horizontal single/double-axis tackifying reactor.
PBS quality index
Degradable material PBS (Polybutylene succinate) was prepared from 1,4-succinic acid (SA-1,4) and 1,4-butanediol (BDO) by continuous esterification and polycondensation.
quality index ：
Density: 1200 ～1280kg/m3
Average molecular weight: ≥150,000
Melt index: ≤10g/10min
Intrinsic viscosity: ≥1.8dL/g
Melting point: 110 ～ 130℃
- PBS Product Characteristics and Application
- The raw material SA of PBS can be obtained either from petroleum resources or from the fermentation of biological resources.
- PBS has good heat resistance. The hot deformation temperature and the service temperature of products can exceed 100 ℃.
- It is easy to be decomposed and metabolized by many kinds of microorganisms, or enzymes in animals and plants in nature, and eventually decomposed into carbon dioxide and water.
- PBS is widely used in the fields of life, agricultural materials (agricultural film, pesticide, and fertilizer slow-release materials), and biomedical polymer materials.
PBS Petrochemical Production Plant Process Brief
The production line consists of five reactors in series, two vertical esterification reactors with agitator, one falling film tower pre-polycondensation reactor, one cage-frame final polycondensation reactor, and one horizontal single/double-axis tackifying polycondensation reactor.
Three polycondensation reactors meet the production requirements of PBS for different degrees of polymerization.
cage type final polycondensation reactor
Single/double-axis tackifying polycondensation reactor
Melt forms film between rotating gears in a single/double-axis reactor, and small molecule BDO is continuously removed under high vacuum condition, which leads to further condensation reaction, make the product achieve higher viscosity.
Recovery of by-product:
Recovery of THF from esterification wastewater
In the esterification stage, the byproduct of BDO is tetrahydrofuran (THF), which enters the separation tower with esterification vapor and is taken out from the esterification water. Therefore, a recovery unit of tetrahydrofuran is set up to recover THF from the esterification water. THF can be used as a solvent or other raw material for organic synthesis.
most profitable manufacturing business to start,
medium scale manufacturing business ideas,
best manufacturing business to start