Stone Paper Production Line
Stone Paper Production Line | Our group of companies is a Hi-Tech manufacturer dedicated to the production of extrusion plastic lines for films, sheets, and granules.
Our group is able to provide turnkey projects for its customers that the Stone Paper production line project is one of them.
We as a professional manufacturer of the stone paper production line can manufacture and supply the below types of machinery:
- Blowing Machine,
- Casting Machine,
- Rolling Machine,
- Coating machine.
STONE PAPER is a new product which makes from limestone. This paper has created a new revolution in the film and paper industry. Fortunately, Limestone is a rich natural resource worldwide.
We believe that STONE PAPER will contribute to the goals of sustainable development. And this product will be the new generation of paper and plastic products in different industries.
In order to do this, our group of companies has an investment in stone paper technology and machinery. Clearly, the future belongs to people who invest in this industry.
Features of Stone Paper Production Machinery (Cement Stone Paper Bag)
The raw materials are heated and softened at a temperature of 200 degrees. Along with the molten PE material, it is extruded into an ABC T-shaped three-layer die to form a three-layer composite film material.
It is stretching by two casting rolls. Adjusting the speed cause to control the thickness of the paper. And by rollers paper film will cool and smooth. After that appearance inspection, and thickness inspection will be done.
Now, passing through the corona system, the static electricity of the paper film is eliminated and the edges of the paper are cut on both sides. Finally, the paper goes to the winding machine and rolls. Eventually, we produce base paper.
Once coated on a base paper with liquid, then you can use stone paper for writing, printing, making books, magazines, booklets, brochures, maps, and other products.
Stone Paper Production Line
|MDO Casting Line||1400||150~500||6000|
Note: The specified specification can be made according to the customer’s requirements.
Stone Paper component
- 70 ~ 80% Caco3 (Powder)
- 15 ~ 25% PE/PP (Granulate)
- 1 ~ 5% Coupling agent
Characteristics of Stone Paper
1. Delicate printing effect, soft texture, low prices, and others like good waterproof beyond the natural paper. Compared with the traditional synthetic paper, PP/PE environmental stone-paper is produced with new technology. As a result, there have been obvious improvements in printing properties, equalization, static electricity, and drying performance. The common printing ink can be used and the printing cost is only one third.
2. PP / PE rock paper production fully meets environmental conditions. Apart from good waterproof property, it has other advantages such as:
- Prevent insect damage,
- Light resistance,
- Good light reception quality,
- Abrasion and heat resistance (no deformation below 100).
Main Applications of Stone Paper
Stone paper can be used with higher quality printing, longer lifespan, and with lower cost for many kinds of printed matters like:
- Catalog, Business card, Advertising brochure,
- Book cover, and so on.
Stone Paper is very suitable for printing valuable books and important documents due to its higher resistance to tearing than traditional papers, so they can be stored for years without damage.
In addition, the below products can be made from stone paper:
- The cover plate of scanner and duplicator,
- Special steel label,
- The surface paper of quartz clock,
- Mechanical scale,
- Wall decorative paper,
- Cement Stone Paper Bag, and etc.
Predictably, PP/PE synthetic paper can almost replace the traditional synthetic paper in more and more fields.
The advantages of Stone Paper
Less production cost
The cost of producing stone paper is 40% lower than traditional paper production, then this product is also economically viable.
This kind of paper can be used as waterproof materials so it is suitable for outdoor maps or cement bags, and etc.
After converted into pellets, it can be used again.
Stone Paper finished product samples
Stone Paper Production Machinery
Please send your inquiry